The InfoCenter pages contain the following elements:
- Expand/Collapse Button – Clicking the button collapses or expands the sidebar. Useful for smaller screens or wide content pages.
- Page tree – The page tree provides links to navigate the content relative to the current product and version you are currently browsing. You can expand or collapse parent headings as necessary.
- Products – Lists of Haivision products available in the InfoCenter.
- User Preferences – After accepting cookies in the dialog that appears when first visiting the site, User Preferences allows you to adjust various settings.
- Haivision Support – Link to open a new tab to access the Haivision Support Portal.
- Breadcrumbs – Navigational aid to keep track of your location within the InfoCenter.
- Version Selector – If there are multiple versions of a product available, a drop-down menu appears to allow you to choose the product version and access legacy content.
- Search Box – See Searching the InfoCenter for details.
- Content – The main part of the screen that contains the content of the page you are currently browsing.
- Previous/Next Page in Page Tree – Buttons to go to the previous or next page within the page tree hierarchy. You can also use the , (comma) or . (period) keys on your keyboard.
- Footer buttons – Includes action links to:
Create a PDF of the current page and its children (Appears when within a product's page.).
- Contact Sales via email.
Provide feedback for the InfoCenter to Haivision via JIRA.