Testing the Network Settings
Last updated on Sep 14, 2020
- In the navigation sidebar, use the ↑↓ (up and down arrow) keys to highlight Test Network.
Press the Enter key.
To perform a network test:
Use the ↑↓ (up and down arrow) keys to navigate to the test you want to perform.
- In the text entry field for your selected test, use the Delete/Backspace key to delete any existing contents and then type in your modifications and press Enter.
- When finished, press the Esc key to exit to the main screen.
The Test Network screen provides the following possible network setting tests:
- Ping Gateway – Press Enter to ping the defined gateway IP (that is, to send echo request packets).
- Ping Host – Type in a host IP address and press Enter.
nslookup – Type in a FQDN and press Enter.