Last updated on May 10, 2021
To disconnect Hublets:
- Click the Routes tab. If the tab is not visible in the title bar, you can enlarge the browser's screen width or click the menu and select the Routes option.
- In the listing, locate the route where you want to disconnect a Hublet and click the route's name in the listing.
- In the Hublet view , click the Edit Route button in the status bar.
- Click the connector line that you want to remove. When selected, the connector line turns blue.
- Press the Delete key on your keyboard.
- When finished, click the Save button as desired.
- When prompted, click the Confirm button.