Adding a Hublet to an Existing Route
Last updated on Oct 09, 2020
To add a hublet to your route:
- Click the Routes tab. If the tab is not visible in the title bar, you can enlarge the browser's screen width or click the menu and select the Routes option.
- In the listing, locate the route where you want to add a Hublet and click the route's name.
- When the Hublet view
- Click the + button next to the type of hublet you want to add.
- When the panel opens, select the Hublet type such as LIVE contribution encoders or streaming servers.
Once your selected hublet type panel appears, provide the specifics. Mandatory fields are indicated with asterisks.
You may need to scroll the panel to view all the fields.
- When finished, click the Create button