Creating a VOD Event
Last updated on Sep 25, 2020
To create a single VOD event:
Click the Schedules tab on the navigation sidebar.
Click the desired schedule from those listed.
Click the + Add Event button for that schedule.
- At the asset selection screen, either search for or select the VOD asset you want to add to the schedule.
- Click the asset to open its event creation page.
- At the asset's event creation page, click the Single Event (One-Time) or Recurring Event radio button as appropriate.
- Next, indicate how you want the VOD to play. Click either Simulate asset playback as if it was live or Schedule availability.
- Under Cloud Recording, click the Live to Simulated Live checkbox.
- Select the start date and start time. If nothing is selected, it will default to the current date and time of which the event creation process was started.
- Click the Create New Event button. You will be redirected to the schedule page with the new event now in the schedule.