Analytics Screen Requires Sign In
Last updated on Sep 25, 2020
If the Analytics screen requests that you log in even though you have already signed in to VCMS, perform the appropriate procedure based upon the browser you are using to remove this requirement.
On Chrome Browsers
A recent update to the Chrome browser necessitates that you perform the following:
- In the browser's URL field, enter: chrome://flags/
- In the Search field, enter "SameSite" to find the available options.
- Set the SameSite by Default Cookies dropdown menu to "disabled."
- Set the Cookies without SameSite must be Secure dropdown menu to "disabled."
- Click the Relaunch button to restart Chrome.
On Safari Browsers
On Mac OS X browsers, perform the following:
- Click the Safari menu and select the Preferences option.
- When the window opens, click the Privacy icon along the top of the window.
- For the Website Tracking item, uncheck the Prevent Cross-Site Tracking checkbox.