Creating an Analytics Report
Last updated on Oct 11, 2021
To create a report:
- Click Reports in the sidebar.
- Press the New Report button.
- In the New Report wizard, enter a name for the report, choose the frequency, media type covered, and the export format.
- In the next step of the wizard, you identify dimensional filters. Choose a particular dimension and include the search criteria for filtering results, then use the + sign (at the far right of the screen) to add the filter. If you change your mind about a filter, click the to remove it.
- When you have specified the filters you want to use, click Next.
For the next step of the wizard, choose the Report Type and provide any additional information. You can choose between having a report with all the tracking lines meeting the filtering criteria or having a KPI report where the data is aggregated through different dimensions.More on the Aggregate Report...
- By contrast, if you have selected Generate Aggregate Report, you must choose the different combination of dimensions you want to include in the report By clicking Add+, you'll be able to configure a new tab in the spreadsheet with a different combination of dimensions and values to extract the KPIs.
- Choose between the aggregate reports broken down by any dimension. When finished, click Next. A summary of the principal parameters that have been selected appears.
- Click Next.
- Review the summary for the report. Also, on this screen you have the opportunity to provide Email or a URL callback information for notification when the report is finished being generated. Once you have verified everything, click the Create button.
- When the Progress bar for the report is complete, click the desired report's icon to download the report. If necessary, click the at the far left of the screen to be able to choose which instance of a recurring report you want downloaded.