Last updated on Oct 11, 2021
Formulas allow you to build metrics and understand the ratios of your events. Our mathematical interface provides a tool to compare events in your platform and understand how they affect each other over time.
To access the Formulas page:
- Click Formulas under the Tools section of the sidebar.
Creating a New Formula
To create a new formula:
- From the Formulas page, click the Create New Formula button in the top right.
- Enter a Name and Description for the formula.
- Click Create.
- Click Add Event and select the desired event from the drop-down. Repeat as desired for up to 5 events.
Once you have added at least two events to your formula, you can select the operations to calculate your formula.
To add operations:
- Click the + symbol between two events.
- Select the desired operation from the drop-down menu.
- Select whether the parentheses apply to the operation.