Editing Active Web Player Connections
Last updated on Jun 21, 2022
This topic is for editing active web player connections. For help editing social media connections, see Editing Active Social Media Connections.
If you edit an Active Connection that is used by a live stream, the live stream output may be affected.
- On the sidebar under the Connections tab, select the Active Connections subpage.
- When the list of available connections appears, click the desired web player connection to edit.
- From the connection screen, you can view various details about the connection. Click the
Edit button to edit the options.
Under the General tab, you can edit the connection's Name, Description, Streaming Campus and Player Template.
The Description field is for internal use only. Changes to this field are only viewable in Connect, and are not reflected on the associated connection.
- Under the Page Embeds tab, you can copy the embed code to place on your website and view which pages use the current connection, if any.
- Under the Playlist tab, you can add content from your Media Library to a custom playlist to be played whenever the connection is not in use by a live stream.
- Under the Pre/Post-Roll tab, you can add media playlists to be played before and after your live content.
- To enable pre-roll or post-roll playlists, click the Use Connection Pre-Roll or Use Connection Post-Roll toggles .
- Click the icon to add media to the playlist.
- Use the drag handles to reorder media, or click the remove icon to remove individual media files from the playlist.
- Enable the Skippable toggle
- Under any tab, you can click the Remove Connection button to delete the connection.
- Click Done to save your changes.