Last updated on Oct 11, 2022
TheConnections tab is where you manage where you want to distribute your streams. Depending on your permissions, the Connections tab opens to display the Discover Connections or Active Connections subpages.
The Connections tab has three subpages that you can switch between using thesidebar:
- Discover Connections - The Discover Connections view (available to Administrators and Power Users) shows available destinations. Types of connections are organized by Stream Connections, Device Connections and Data Connections. Click See All to view all available connection options.
- Active Connections - The Active Connections view shows all created connections.
- Player Templates - The Player Templates view shows existing player templates and allows you to create video players for streaming video on your own website.
- Adding Connections
- Editing Active Social Media Connections
- Editing Active Web Player Connections
- Adding Player Templates
- Customizing a Player Template
- Removing or Duplicating Player Templates
- Cleaning Up Player Templates
- Embedding a Live Stream on Church Online Platform