Using the Streams Screen
Last updated on Nov 10, 2021
To access the Featured Streams screen, click theStreams tab on the sidebar. At the top of the Featured Streams screen , the Welcome, LIVE, or next upcoming stream event (if scheduled) is prominently displayed. After that, the Start Streaming section is displayed. This section consists of three buttons to open assistants, or wizards, that step you through the process of scheduling a stream:
- Setting up a service stream – for recurring events.
- Scheduling an event stream – for one-time events.
- Quick starting a stream – to get your stream up and running fast!
- Featured Stream – At the top; a live stream or the next upcoming stream.
- Live Streams – Viewable if there are any live streams running.
- Services & Events – View Service streams and scheduled events.
- Upcoming Streams – All individual scheduled streams, including service stream instances and events.
- Past Streams – View analytics and information about past streams.
The remainder of the Stream screen is organized into sections menu
on the quick access bar. Click the ellipsis icon on a stream card to remove a stream.
- Setting Up a Stream for a Service (Recurring)
- Scheduling a Stream for an Event (One-Time)
- Quick Starting a Stream with QuickStart
- Changing How a Section Displays Assets
- Using the Quick Action bar Actions
- Using Selection Mode for Single and Bulk Actions