Setting Up a Stream for a Service (Recurring)
Last updated on May 10, 2022
Use the Service Stream for recurring events and the Event Stream for a one-time event.
- Service (Existing or New)
- Stream Source
- Padding Time Allocation
- Stream Destination
- Call to Action (Optional)
Setting Up a Service Stream
To set up a Service stream:
- On the Streams tab
in the Featured Streams panel (default), click the Set Up a Service Stream button . The service stream setup dialog opens.
Select the service to stream.
- Select the stream source (either Device or Media).
- (Optional) Click the
icon to configure device settings, including:
- Video Preset (for help customizing presets, see Creating Custom Presets)
- Device Input
- Backup Encoder
- Save as Cloud Media
Set the desired amount of intro and exit padding.
If cloud media is selected as the source, streams will use the padding values from the selected media.
- Select the stream destination.
- (Optional) Enter a Call to Action.
- When finished, click the Add Service Stream button.
The Service Stream card is added to the Services & Events and Upcoming Stream type categories.
Other Streaming Actions