Setting Up a Stream for a Service (Recurring)
Last updated on Oct 11, 2022
In the Start Streaming section, click the Set Up a Service Stream button to invoke the assistant. The types of information you might need to supply include:
- Service (Existing or New)
- Stream Source
- Padding Time Allocation
- Stream Destination
- Call to Action (Optional)
Setting Up a Service Stream
To set up a Service stream:
- On the Streams tab
Select the service to stream.
- Select the stream source (either Device or Media).
- (Optional) Click Device Settings under the source device to configure device settings, including:
- Video Preset (for help customizing presets, see Creating Custom Presets)
- Device Input
- Backup Encoder
- Save as Cloud Media
Set the desired amount of intro and exit padding.
- (Optional) Add keywords to help users find your service, or add labels to assist with your automated workflows. For help with tags, see Configuring Connect Settings.
- Select the stream destination.
- (Optional) Enter a Call to Action.
- When finished, click the Add Service Stream button.
The Service Stream card is added to the Services & Events and Upcoming Stream type categories.
Other Streaming Actions