Viewing Media Assets
Last updated on Jul 05, 2022
To view a media asset:
- On the sidebar, click the Media icon to access the Media Library.
- Click the thumbnail of the media asset you wish to view.
- On the Quick Access Bar Using the Media Editor. , click the Media Editor icon to trim or create clips from the media file. For help trimming or clipping media, see
- Click the Play button to view the media asset in the preview window.
- Use the tabs to view and edit media details:
- On the Metadata tab, click the Pencil icon to edit the Title, Description, Speaker, Service or Campus.
- The Analytics tab contains Live and On Demand media analytics. See Viewing Media Analytics.
- On the Files tab you can view, download and replace files belonging to the media asset.
- Click the Clips tab to view, publish, embed and remove clips generated from the media asset, or create new clips.
- The Publishing tab shows you details and allows you to take actions regarding the media's publish destinations. See Publishing Media.