Using Selection Mode for Media
Last updated on Jan 27, 2022
Other actions that can be taken in the Media Library include:
- Organizing Media Screen – switch between
card (grid) view and line listings using the layout controls .
- Quick Access Bar Items – from the Quick Access Bar
, several actions can be taken:
- Use the Selection icon to choose one or more files.
- Use the Add Location icon to assign a campus associated with the selected media.
- Use the Add Speaker icon to assign a speaker associated with the selected media.
- Use the Download icon to download media assets as MP4 files.
- Use the
Trash icon to delete assets.
Clicking theicon in the top right corner of a media card (if in grid view) or on the far right of a media listing (if in list view) allows you to perform Quick Access Bar actions on a single item without using Selection Mode.