Last updated on Jan 25, 2022
Use the Speakers cards to add the speakers that lead your various services and events. The cards provide you quick access to the speaker's information such as:
- Share Status (with other Organizations)
- Venue (Campus)
Adding a Speaker
To add a speaker:
- On the side bar under the Organization tab, select the Speakers subpage.
- To start the Adding a Speaker assistant, click the + in the top right corner of the screen.
Provide the new speaker's details when prompted.
- When finished, click the Add Speaker button.
A speaker card is added to the organization for the new speaker.
Other Speaker Actions
Viewing a Speaker's Details – Once the speaker is added, you can select the speaker card to view the information.
Editing a Speaker's Details – When viewing a speaker card, click thein the top right corner of the screen.
Removing a Speaker – Edit a speaker's card and click the Remove Speaker button at the bottom of the panel.
- Quick Access Bar Items – Several actions can be taken from the Quick Access Bar, including:
- Use the Selection icon to select one or more speakers.
- Use the Add Location icon to assign the selected speaker(s) to a campus.
- Use the