Last updated on Oct 11, 2022
Use the Services cards to add the recurring services or events that your organization holds. The cards provide you quick access to information regarding the service such as:
- Service Time (Start Day, Start Time, Recurrence, Duration, Time Zone)
- Primary Speaker
Adding a Service
To add a service:
- On the side bar under the Organization tab , select the Services subpage.
- Start the Adding a Service assistant, click the + in the top right corner of the screen .
Provide the new service's details when prompted.
- When finished, click the Add Service button.
A Service card is added to the organization's services.
Other Services Actions
Viewing a Service's Details – Once the service is added, you can select the service card to view the information.
Editing a Service's Details – When viewing a service card, click thePencil icon in the top right corner of the screen.
Removing a Service – Edit a service's card and click the Remove Service button at the bottom of the screen.
- Quick Access Bar Items – Several actions can be taken from the Quick Access Bar, including:
- Use the Selection icon to select one or more services.
- Use the Add Location icon to assign a campus to the selected service(s).
- Use the Add Speaker icon to assign a speaker to the selected service(s).
- Use the Duplicate icon to make a copy of the selected service, retaining all details of the original.
- Use the Remove icon to remove the selected service(s).