Viewing the Device's Details
Last updated on Dec 24, 2021
In theOrganization tab, click the Devices button and select the desired card/listing to access the details pane. You can also click the System Health icon on the quick access panel and select one of the device listings to view the device's details pane.
The Device details pane provides:
- Device Name –
- Current Status –
- Device Info – including: configuration and campus.
- Device Status – including: status, alerts, and scheduling information.
- System Status – graphically shows the resource and storage utilization.
- System Info – provides hardware type, serial number, firmware version, Network address, Mac address, and uptime.
- Available Actions –
Other Device Actions
- Editing a Device's Details – When viewing a device's card, click the button in the top right corner of the screen to edit the device's name, input, and campus information.
Removing a Device – Edit a device's card and click the Remove/Replace Device button at the bottom of the screen.
Rebooting a Device Remotely – View a device's card and scroll to the bottom of the screen, then click the Reboot Device button.
Before replacing or rebooting a devices, review its Device Status on the device details screen to determine when it is scheduled next.