Last updated on Feb 02, 2022
Use the Campus cards to add the various campuses of your organization. The cards provide you quick access to the campus information such as:
- Campus Designation and Photo
- Lead Pastor for the Campus
- Physical Address
- Mobile Indicator
- Technical and Operations Contacts
Technical Contacts are responsible for the administration and maintenance of the equipment at the campus (e.g., an IT team member or media director).
Operations Contacts are responsible for the day-to-day operation of the equipment (e.g., a media staff member or volunteer operator).
Adding a Campus
To add a campus:
- On the side bar under the Organization tab , select the Campuses subpage.
- To start the Adding a Campus assistant, click the + icon in the top right corner of the screen.
Provide the campus' details when prompted.
- When finished, click the Add Campus button.
A campus card is added to the organization for the new campus.
Other Campus Actions
Viewing Campus Details – Once the campus is added to the organization, you can select the campus card to view the information. Use theBack link at the top left of the pane to return to Campuses screen.
Editing Campus Details – When viewing a campus card, click thein the top right corner of the screen.
Removing a Campus – Edit a campus' card and click the Remove Campus button at the bottom of the panel.
- Quick Access Bar Items – From the Quick Access Bar, several actions can be taken:
- Use the Selection icon to select one or more campuses.
- Use the Add Speaker icon to add a speaker associated with the selected campus.
- Use the Add Technical Contact icon to add a technical contact to the selected campus.
- Use the Add Operations Contact icon to add an operations contact to the selected campus.
- Use the Duplicate icon to make a copy of the selected campus, retaining all details from the original (a number is appended to the name of the duplicate).